Parents wishing to admit a child should first register him/her for an admission test by completing the prescribed form at the school office and receiving a test appearance slip. A copy of parents CNIC,two photographs and child B-Form copy must be attached with the registration form.
A fees of 1000/= is payable at the time of registration which is non-refundable. Registration does not in any way confirm or guarantee admission.
“All information concerning the application given on the registration form should be correct. It will not be changed or modified later.”
Looking into the ongoing admission enquiries
and after a greatdeal of planning and reallocation of classes /sections at different campuses we are pleased to announce the start of registrations for the year 2020 –2021 from #Saturday #25th #January2020
InshaaAllah in the Kindergarten Level3 , Junior Grades (1-4) and Lower secondary section(5-8) .However the openings for registration are on very limited seats at each Level .
Siblings would be given preference and forms will be issued on first cum first basis.
Requirement for registrations:
1- Original birth certificate (NADRA) & two copies of the certificate.
2- Copy of the NIC of both the parents.
3-Two passport size photographs of the child/children
4- One passport size photograph each of both the parent.
Registration Fee: Rs 1000/
Registration forms will be available at the #High #School #Campus for the girls on main #Abul #Hassan #Isphani #Road from the reception office between 9:00am -1:00pm InshaaAllah.
Forms must be completely filled and submitted back attached with all above
required documents on the #same #day .
Incomplete forms with any requirement missing will not be accepted.
#TheFroebels #Admission #Open #Karachi #Learning #Changinglives #Makingworldabetterplace .
We look forward to provide our students best learning experience in a more conducive environment with more activities and better quality in all areas with the addition of campus 6 InshaaAllah from August 2020. .May Allah guide us and enable us to carry with our vision of making this world a better place .Ameen.
- In addition to the test a formal interview with both the parents is taken by the Head of the School. The absence of one parent from the interview may render the application invalid.
- Merit is the sole criterion for admission.
- The names of the selected candidates is displayed on the school notice board on a given date.
- The decision of the school regarding the admission cannot be challenged in any way and is final.
Depending on the age and the number of years of schooling the child has had an informal assessment combined with an interview of both the parents is taken. Generally, the reading level of a child, the vocabulary and concepts of colours and numbers are assessed. In addition, confidence level of spoken English and motor skills are also taken into consideration.
Details should be collected from the School office as soon as information is received that the child has been selected or the child’s name appears on the list of selected candidates.
At the time of admission, a non-refundable admission fee, Annual Charges a refundable security deposit, and two months tuition fee are payable.
Admission remains provisional and is not confirmed unless the following documents are produced:
- Four passport size photograph for the school identity card and School record
- Report card and school leaving certificate from the previous School.
- Photocopy of the ID cards of both the parents.
- Entry Test syllabus is issued after the registration is done.
- Applicants for class I to Class VII have to sit for a written test in three subjects; English Urdu and Mathematics.
- Applicants for class VIII and above have to sit for a written test in five subjects: English, Urdu, Mathematics, General Science and General Knowledge.
- An applicant must come properly prepared with pencils, eraser sharpener and ruler.
- The test papers are not set from any particular textbooks or syllabus but are of a general nature designed to assess the attainment level of the applicant.
- While the test paper is not shown to the parents they are only informed of the percentage obtained.
- A candidate caught cheating during the Admission test is not eligible for admission.
- Fee challan is issued by 25th of each month.
- Due date for the submission of fee challan is 07th of the corresponding month. However, a late fee surcharge of Rs. 500 is charged after the due date i.e 07th of the month
- The challan remains valid up to 12th of each month.
- Rs. 100 is charged for every new copy of the duplicate fee challan in case of lost/expiry of the challan after 20th of each month.
- The child’s name shall be struck off in case of the non-payment by the 30th of the month without any written intimation and a re-admission fee of Rs. 5000 shall be charged for re-joining however, the request for re-joining will have to be put in writing by the parents/guardians within 7 days of the child’s name being struck off failing which, complete new admission package will be charged with a new GR. Number allocation to the child.
- Any reminder issued after due date will also be charged for Rs. 50/reminder in the new challan. Parents are requested to make payments in time to avoid reminders from the accounts’ department.
- Fees are deposited in Al Baraka Islamic Bank however a copy of paid fee challan must be sent immediately to the office to avoid any reminders for all on-line payments.
- All fees once paid are non-refundable and non-adjustable. No reduction in fee is made for any period of non-attendance.
- The security deposit (only) is refunded at the time of child’s with drawl from the school. Any dues outstanding will however be adjusted against the deposit.
- A one month written notice in advance is required while the child is attending school for with drawl of a child from school. In other case one month fee in lieu of notice period is adjusted from the security deposit/or charged in case security amount is not equivalent to the prevailing fee in the year of leaving the school.
- Leaving certificate is issued only when all sums due, have been paid.
- In case of any delay in payments parents are requested to submit a written application to the management in time to avoid any strict action from school